Layout product page

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pulmol

Hello,

i have a grid for variable on my product page.

This grid is by default display on the right of the page under short descrption text.

Is it possible to move this grid under product featured pics in full width ?

link of page product http://moutonrose.com/produit/bergere-de-france-hiver/bergere-de-france-abakan/

moutonrose.com

ID: axelle.paolini@gmail.com
    pass: pra,line09!

Veena

Pls try the below custom CSS –

.woocommerce #content div.product div.summary, .woocommerce div.product div.summary, .woocommerce-page #content div.product div.summary, .woocommerce-page div.product div.summary {
        float: none;
    }

pulmol
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Pls use the below custom CSS.

.woocommerce #content div.product div.summary, .woocommerce div.product div.summary, .woocommerce-page #content div.product div.summary, .woocommerce-page div.product div.summary {
        width: 100%;
        float: none;
    }
    .single-product.woocommerce .entry-summary table {
        min-width: 800px;
    }

Can you pls clarify this query – Last question: do you think it possible with a simply code to put grid in two column with a “div” something code ?

pulmol

Thanks for your code, it’s really better but i don’t know why,

now:

1) on several product page, i don’t have featured pics (even if i have one selected on back end)
    2) The basket logo disappear on the header.

Exemple: http://moutonrose.com/produit/dmc-hiver/groovy/dmc-groovy/

You can forget the query – Last question: do you think it possible with a simply code to put grid in two column with a “div” something code.-

Thanks for your patience.

pulmol

Hello, i wait for your reply to open my online shop. I really thanks by advance to help resolve this problem.

Veena

One of your plugins is causing this issue. Pls deactivate all plugins once and activate each plugin at a time and see which plugin is causing this issue.

pulmol

Ok, it seem the issue came from: “Woocommerce Variations Table – Grid” plugin.

What strange, is that, there is no problem with this plug in when another theme is actived.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.