Languages Localization with WP 4.1 and Agile 3.1

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Languages Localization with WP 4.1 and Agile 3.1

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Logko

Hello,

I have installed a fresh instance of WP 4.1 and the Agile 3.1 theme on my vps.

To get Spanish localization, following instructions, I have generated with poedit the es_ES.mo file and copied it to the agile/language folder but wp-config.php file in WP 4.1 has not the entry WP_LANG, in the other hand now you can find under the Settings->General section a Language selector that I have set it on “Spanish”. Anyway, all the strings from Agile theme are still shown in English.

Is it a bug?

Best regards.

Veena

You have to do an update(hit update button on the top) in POEdit to see all the strings.

Logko

After the update I got more than 1314 strings to translate, I have translated some of the strings and now I can see successfully the strings in Spanish on the site.

I assume there is no es_ES.po and es_ES.mo file already fully translated available for download, is it?

Thanks.

Raghavendra

We just provide a spanish template file for download but the theme itself is not translated. The translation strings have to be provided by the user in POEdit.

Logko

Ok, I going to translate it little by little, but once finished I would like to share to you that file to avoid other users this tedious work, where could I send it?

Raghavendra
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.