Issue with latest posts styling until window is resized

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Issue with latest posts styling until window is resized

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rpaskin
    Participant

If you go to http://www.ort.org.br/page-section/services-with-slider/ and click on the “Notícias” tab, with a Chrome browser, the latest posts entries are on top of each other (see attachment [attachment file=22661]).

If you resize the browser window, it gets fixed (see other attachment [attachment file=22662]
    ). Of course, we can’t expect the users to be doing that.

Can this styling issue be checked out/ fixed?

thanks in advance!

Veena

Everything seems perfect . I don’t see any issue .
    Is this resolved ?

rpaskin
    Participant

Not resolved, it looks like this on Chrome (Version 51.0.2704.103 (64-bit)) on OSX (El Capitan 10.11.2).

Here’s a short video showing the issue, you see as I resize the window it fixes itself.

http://youtu.be/87LXdKVG_Oc?hd=1

Thanks for checking!

Raghavendra

You are initializing a carousel inside of a tab which is not visible in the browser when the browser loads content. This makes the Javascript for the carousel to not initialize the carousel properly since the content is not active at the time of window load. The reason resize works – the Javascript kicks in to reinitialize the carousel based on changed attributes.

To summarize – you cannot use carousel inside tabs or accordions which can hide the content and hence hampering proper initialization. Pls move the same out of the tab and you should do fine.

rpaskin
    Participant

Aha, ok I will try that and get back to you.

rpaskin
    Participant

Ok, moved things around and now it shows properly, thanks!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.