Issue Installing Theme -No Home Page

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Issue Installing Theme -No Home Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    unique

Hi Guys,

I purchased this theme and AppDev and cant install either when I get up to Settings/Reading there is no homepage data.

Are you able to install the Agile theme for me with App Showcase as homepage.

Login Details Below.

Thanks

unique
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

App Showcase has been imported.Pls add “single image” in each section using visual composer.

smargm
    smargm
    Raghavendra

Sorry your installation simply fails to import certain thing and just fails. Somewhere it gets stuck completely and debug is not helping in identify the issue. I see a few errors like –

[26-Oct-2014 03:50:12 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/xxx/public_html/xxx.com/wp-includes/media.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/php’) in /home/xxx/public_html/xxxx.com/wp-settings.php on line 148

in the error log and also some directories like against, great, need, said, touched, years etc. What are these? Something wrong with your wordpress installation in both domains – since it just keeps waiting doing nothing. Can you pls reinstall WordPress – get a fresh installation done and let me know when ready so that I can try uploading the data again?

BTW, I am noticing that your .htaccess file is empty! Although I fixed it, I would strongly recommend you setup the WordPress installation again so as to avoid problems later on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.