iPhone slider overlaps the text on iPhone

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support iPhone slider overlaps the text on iPhone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thomas

I used the Home 2 page for my layout which has the iPhone slide in the middle, background1 image and 6 items with text and icon around. When I see the page on iPhone in Safari, the responsive does work, but the iPhone image (with the slider) overlaps the ‘features text’ around it. This actually works well on your live demo environment, where I see the iPhone with slider has it’s own ‘container’ and does not overlap the text around it. Can you please suggest what is wrong on my site? Thank you.

livemesh
    Keymaster

Can you leave a private message here with the login to your site? Should be easy to fix. It is just some CSS code gone wrong somewhere since the demo site does not have this issue. Thanks.

livemesh
    Keymaster

The latest update of Appdev has an issue with iPhone overlapping the text in mobile layouts – for resolutions less than 768px. Pls insert the following custom css in the Custom CSS tab in the theme options panel or in the custom/custom.css file to overcome this issue until the next update –

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) { 

.features-list-alternate .iphone-slider-container, .features-list-alternate .smartphone-slider { margin-top: 0; }

}

thomas

Appologies for my later reply, was busy with other things… The code did the trick. Many thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘iPhone slider overlaps the text on iPhone’ is closed to new replies.