IPhone Slider for home page 2 not working

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support IPhone Slider for home page 2 not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marcus

HI There,

After I did some editing to the home 2 page the iphone slider won’t work anymore? What can I do to resolve this

Thanks for your help

Marcus

livemesh
    Keymaster

Ok this happens due to WP rich text visual editor misplacing div elements when auto formatting the code entered the content panel. This is specially true when the HTML is mixed with WP shortcodes.

Pls send me across a temp login to your page and I will take care of this issue for you – will need to insert the original HTML code and then insert line breaks around the div start and closures to help the visual editor do a better job of this. Thanks!

Marcus

Ok Thanks,

Here is the admin log-in that my developer gave me, I’m sure you can use this. When your in, do you also notice how one text element is different from the others, it’s big and red?

livemesh
    Keymaster

The two issues you mentioned are fixed, was due to misplaced divs in both case (the icon repeat made the text also to appear red along with the icon itself). Pls change the password immediately after viewing this message. Thanks!

Marcus

Thanks very much. BTW Do you know where I can get an iphone image placholder in landscape dimension so I can put a video inside it?

I need one about the same size as the ones you have in the theme already.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.