iPhone slider – black phone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    allanhalme

Hi,

Can I get an iPhone slider in the Agile theme that shows a black iPhone? Like in the Appdev theme?

thanks!
    /allan

Nexus

You can have the black iPhone stage for the iPhone slider here https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/iphone-slider-stage.png

You can replace the image that is present in the folder {theme folder}/images/slider/iphone-slider-stage.png to change the device stage.

allanhalme

Hi, thanks. I saw that there is already an “iphone-slider-stage-black.png” file in the images/sliders folder, so can just use that.

However, is there a way of selecting which to use? I would like to use the “features-list-alternate” segment class more than once. I’d like the white background for one app, and the black for another. Is that possible?

thanks again.

allanhalme

UPDATE: The alignment of the black iPhone frame within the png image is off, see attached screenshot.

Raghavendra

Sorry at present, it is not possible to have multiple iphone images for slider shortcode. You will need to add a shortcode of your own for additional images or you can use one of these shortcodes –

galaxys4_slider, htcone_slider, ipad_slider

and change the images for these sliders to change to the black iphone one after changing the image file names for these sliders. Of course, you will need to adjust the css a bit (see below) so that the content aligns with the phone image (problem you are facing currently).

To fix the alignment, I will need the link to the page. You can also try tweaking the top, left, height and width values and see if they make a difference (put the modified code in Custom CSS tab of theme options) –

.iphone-slider-container .flex-slider-container {
    top: 16.3%;
    left: 16.8%;
    width: 63.5%;
    height: 62%;
    }

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.