iPhone issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    damir

Hello,

some issues appear on the iPhone, is it possible to do the following:

1. display website logo on mobile?
    2. you have to click in upper part of the portfolio image in order to open it. Is is possible to disable opening featured image on mobile phones, just to be able to open the portfolio item?
    3. display only 4 team members on home page?

damir
    This reply has been marked as private.
    damir

Also, when displaying portfolio items in portfolio page only featured image for portfolio item is shown but not the title. Is it possible to show the title also?

Thanks for awesome support so far guys!

Veena

Add the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2)
    {
    #site-logo a img.standard-logo
    {
        display: block;
    }}

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px)
    {
    .image-info-buttons {
    display: none;
    }}

Pls go through Team Custom Post type shortcode in theme documentation.
    Following shortcode will help you –

[team post_count=4 column_count=4 member_ids=""]

Post title is already showing on the image area.

damir

you guys really earned 5 star review on theme forest, you are awesome!

as I didnt explain myself correctlly, I’m gonna need a bit of help for the last 2 things:

1. I need to show 4 members only on phones, but all of them on desktop. Shortcode will do that for all teh devices. Is it possible to show differently on 2 devices?

2. Also, when displaying portfolio items in portfolio page only featured image for portfolio item is shown but not the title. Is it possible to show the title also? – THIS ALSO GOES FOR MOBILE DEVICES. Check my website in iOs simulator,a nd you will see what I mean. It’s set to show tittle only on hover, but there is no hover on mobile devices, right? 🙂

Veena

1.Pls modify team-shortcodes.php(framework/shortcodes/team-shortcodes.php) by inserting below code in line no:34.(Your modified code should be like in image.png)
    Kindly take a backup before modifying the file.

if (preg_match("/(android|avantgo|blackberry|bolt|boost|cricket|docomo|fone|hiptop|mini|mobi|palm|phone|pie|tablet|up\.browser|up\.link|webos|wos)/i", $_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"]))
    $query_args['posts_per_page'] = 4;

2.Its already displaying title on image area,but for iphone you need to click on the image area.
    Again if you want to display title ,Pls check the option “Show Portfolio Title in Portfolio Page” in Themeoptions -> portfolio page tab.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.