iOS8 support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kamil

Hello,

After updating my iPhone and iPad to iOS8, I can’t open the website. There’s a never-ending loading icon which doesn’t want to close. It seems like the whole website content is loaded underneath, but the JS responsible for closing the loading animation doesn’t work.

The problem occures on my website (zagozdzon.com) as well as on your example template website.

Is anyone with iOS8 having the same problem, or is it just me?

Thanks!

Raghavendra

Sorry for the delay in replying. Somehow I lost track of this issue. Thanks very much for bringing this to our attention. I had held back updating to ios8 due to certain issues reported earlier. With the release of iOS 8.0.2, I think it is time to update. Will update and then see if I can reproduce this on my end and then get this fixed. You should hear back from us in next 2-3 days. Please remind me in case you do not hear back from me.

Raghavendra

I checked the template site on my iPad with iOS 8.0.2 and things look good. I had slight issues only with blog (probably because of presence of YouTube and Vimeo videos) but if you disable smooth load in General tab of theme options, you should have no issues at all. I see your site changed – are you still facing this issue. I did check other themes of ours too and none had problems showing up on my Chrome or Safari browser.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.