invent quickstart

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jimmy
    Participant

Hi,
    can i have the kickstart of the template (like in the demo, i don’t need images if you can’t give it with), i want the main installation because it’s easy for me to edit the content

http://letheatredespoetes.be
    joachim
    Joachim61

Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jimmy
    Participant
    Veena

You have already imported invent theme zip file.
    Inorder to replicate the demo site you have to import the sample data first. The link to the sample data is available in the “Readme.txt” file that comes with the complete download package.

Yesterday i tried to import the sample data in your site but i got an error message while importing. Hope you have already noticed the attachment (error.png).
    Mostly the issue is related to the execution time or server memory , your hosting provider will help you to lift the values (post_max_size ,upload_max_filesize,max_execution_time).

jimmy
    Participant
    Veena
    jimmy
    Participant
    Veena

You can change it in the pagesection edit window. Pls see the screenshot.

jimmy
    Participant
    Veena

You can see that each services are enclosed in list tags so if you remove the corresponding list tag you can remove that particular service from the slider.

• [six_col] branding01 [/six_col][six_col_last]

Our Mission and Philosophy

Vut sagittis a, magna ridiculus! Scelerisque parturient! Cum duis nunc in, dignissim, porta porta enim, proin turpis egestas! Mauris dapibus sed integer placerat, scelerisque! Ac enim nascetur rhoncus facilisis phasellus eu sit turpis purus magna auctor nunc facilisis parturient ac tempor, montes etiam tortor rhoncus! In, aliquam. Elementum urna, tincidunt? Nisi ut urna? Arcu, odio facilisis urna magna vel, elementum integer quis nisi nisi scelerisque etiam. [button size="large" color="theme" href="#" ]Visit Our Campus[/button] [/six_col_last]
  • Inorder to remove the ’01 About invent’ fully you need to remove the above portion from the services slider shortcode.

jimmy
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘invent quickstart’ is closed to new replies.