Installation Error

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    emaish

Dear Support Team,

each time i try to activate the template i got this error message,

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Web Server at graffitidesigns.us

emaish
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I am not sure what could be the issue since we have not had anyone report this so far for our theme. Pls check the error log for the server and report back to us if you see anything that we can help with. Thanks.

emaish
    Raghavendra

Looks like this could help –

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1846882/open-basedir-restriction-in-effect-file-is-not-within-the-allowed-paths

It is best to have the hosting support solve this issue for you. Only they would have access to some of the php config files that need to be edited.

emaish
    emaish

Dear,

I solved the issue temporarily by disabling the open_basedir but this is shouldn’t be permenant it’s a security issue, I did so because I couldn’t determine the valid path to include, i tried the following but didn’t work

Changed it from
    {WEBSPACEROOT}{/}{:}{TMP}{/}{:}
    to
    {WEBSPACEROOT}{/}{:}{TMP}{/}{:}{WEBSPACEROOT}/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/austin/framework/option-tree\languages\theme-mode\

Can you correct that for me, and by the way the file doesn’t exist in the mentioned path ?!

Thank you.

Raghavendra
    alkoiko

Hi,

I’m tried to install the theme Austin but I have a problem. I need load the austin-sample-data.xml but the plugging Import WordPress is not compatible with PHP 5.5 and I received this errors:

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WXR_Parser_Regex in /homepages/23/d360385965/htdocs/vertigo/wp/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-importer/parsers.php on line 408

Strict Standards: Declaration of WP_Import::bump_request_timeout() should be compatible with WP_Importer::bump_request_timeout($val) in /homepages/23/d360385965/htdocs/vertigo/wp/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-importer/wordpress-importer.php on line 38

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/23/d360385965/htdocs/vertigo/wp/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-importer/parsers.php:408) in /homepages/23/d360385965/htdocs/vertigo/wp/wp-includes/option.php on line 750

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/23/d360385965/htdocs/vertigo/wp/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-importer/parsers.php:408) in /homepages/23/d360385965/htdocs/vertigo/wp/wp-includes/option.php on line 751
    Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 34865152) (tried to allocate 213 bytes) in /homepages/23/d360385965/htdocs/vertigo/wp/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-importer/parsers.php on line 491

I change the plugin Import WordPress for this https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24373:
    Replying to unleashyourgeekinc:
    Download /trunk directly via http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/wordpress-importer.zip and upload (remember to deactivate and remove your current importer plugin) and see if that works. Per @nacin above this is fixed in trunk but just hasn’t been tagged for release.
    But continuous appear: Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 34865152) (tried to allocate 213 bytes) in /homepages/23/d360385965/htdocs/vertigo/wp/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-importer/parsers.php on line 491
    I have increasing the memory but not fix my problem. This is my data:

Usage Sample: 23.08MB (9%)
    Peak Usage: 23.52MB (9%)
    All-Time: 54.45MB on 10/14/14 @ 10:48 am (shutdown)
    Load Averages: 5.99 4.85 4.97
    WP Memory Limit: 96M
    PHP Memory Limit: 120M
    System Overview | Hide…
    PHP Version: 5.5.16
    Server Software: Apache
    User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0

Opción de configuración PHP 5.5
    allow_call_time_pass_reference No compatible
    allow_url_fopen Activado
    display_errors Activado
    error_reporting 22517
    html_errors Activado
    include_path .:/usr/lib/php5.5
    log_errors Desactivado
    magic_quotes_runtime No compatible
    magic_quotes_sybase No compatible
    max_execution_time 50000
    memory_limit 120M
    post_max_size 8M
    precision 14
    safe_mode Desactivado
    short_open_tag Activado
    upload_max_filesize 40M
    zend framework v2.5.0

Thanks!

Raghavendra

We cannot much about WordPress importer warnings – other than set WP_DEBUG to false in wp-config.php so that these errors do not show up. Regarding out of memory error, can you increase the memory to a larger value and see if the error goes away. Also, pls open a separate thread for this so that you can track this better.

Also insert the following into top of functions.php file

set_time_limit(0);
    ini_set('memory_limit', '20000M');

and see if the error goes away.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.