inline video title

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    wanda orlo
    Participant

I need to display titles under vimeo videos in an inline video gallery I created.
    How can I do that ?
    Not on hover ! Not in a lightbox ! Just under the video items in the gallery ?

Veena

Can i get a link to this page, pls?

Raghavendra

The title information is already part of the video information but at present it resides on the video thumbnail and displays itself on hover. We can tweak the same using simple CSS so that it displays below the video permanently. Can you pls provide a link to a page where you have the video gallery in place so that we can share the exact code? Thanks

wanda orlo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    wanda orlo
    Participant

Hi

Any news for my titles ?
    best

Raghavendra

Sorry for the delay – past few days have been super crazy with we migrating to new ecommerce platform freemius for all of our plugins. I was able to view the page and looks like most of the videos are inline. I did not notice the word inline video above and said displaying title would be possible. I am planning to work on a some changes to our addons to make this possible in next couple of days – at present though there isn’t a way to do this. Sorry to disappoint after so much of waiting – would you be ok with waiting for couple of more days while I think through the best way to go about this?

wanda orlo
    Participant

Hello hello

No problem, i’m still waiting…. how much monger you think ?
    I need my page to be published soon….
    best
    Wanda

Raghavendra

Have started work on it. You should hear back from us by the end of this week. Thanks again.

Raghavendra

Sorry about the delay. I expect to ship this in 2-3 working days. The scope of this work has increased beyond what I expected. I believe at the end of this change, the plugin will be way more flexible and customizable.

Raghavendra

Not sure you noticed it, we released an update about 5-6 days back with additions of new filters to help display inline video titles if you do prefer to do so. You can add the following to your child theme/theme functions.php –

add_filter('lae_gallery_entry_text', 'mytheme_add_inline_title_for_videos', 10, 3); 

function mytheme_add_inline_title_for_videos($entry_text, $item, $settings) {
    $entry_text .= '<div class="entry-title">' . esc_html($item['item_name']) . '</div>';
    return $entry_text;

}
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Elementor Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.