Improve Website

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    supreme

Hello,

I have seen in my google webmaster tool – keywords for content
    there are some keywords that are in the template and not in my site (my site is not in english)
    ex. Field, Required, Post, Preview

Those are in the code the Theme, exeample:

====
    <script type=’text/javascript’>
    /* <![CDATA[ */
    var mo_theme = {“name_required”:”Please provide your name”,”name_format”:”Your name must consist of at least 5 characters”,”email_required”:”Please provide a valid email address”,”url_required”:”Please provide a valid URL”,”phone_required”:”Minimum 5 characters required”,”human_check_failed”:”The input the correct value for the equation above”,”message_required”:”Please input the message”,”message_format”:”Your message must be at least 15 characters long”,”success_message”:”Your message has been sent. Thanks!”,”blog_url”:”http:\/\/portfoliotheme.org\/enigmatic”,”loading_portfolio”:”Loading the next set of posts…”,”finished_loading”:”No more items to load…”};
    /* ]]> */
    </script>
    ====

There is a way to disable those text or module (of js) that I not using? It could help for SEO and Speed. In general you have some tips for optimize the theme?

livemesh
    Keymaster

These strings are required for translating the validation messages you see when you submit invalid data in the contact form and in the ajax portfolio pages. Without them, you will have to manually edit the js/main.js file to translate these strings instead of using the po/mo files for translation mapping.

It should not affect SEO since it is part of a script and Google should just ignore the same.

For performance improvement tips, just have a look at this page for some help –

http://gtmetrix.com/wordpress-optimization-guide.html

Caching, combining and minifying the scripts, css should go a long way in speeding up your website by reducing server load, server requests.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Enigmatic Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.