importing slider setings and data… Error: slider_export.txt does not exist!

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support importing slider setings and data… Error: slider_export.txt does not exist!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    segm00

Hi my friend, i bought this theme yesterday, and i do all the thing like in the video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26eeNU97mxY
    But, when i import the slider (revolution-slider-import-data.txt) i got the error page:

importing slider setings and data…

Error: slider_export.txt does not exist!

Go Back

What can i do?
    Thank you

Raghavendra

Pls post a private message here with a temp login to your site and I can take a look. Thanks

segm00
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Thanks for providing all the information. I find something seriously lacking in the server. I am not able to install the revolution slider plugin or update the same. The one you had was 4.1 and wanted to upload the 4.1.3 but the server just hangs whenever I try to install. I was able to delete the folder from FTP and then tried to reinstall the plugin but the server refuses to proceed beyond a certain point. Not sure what’s happening.

Did you have any such issues before? Did the revolution slider installation proceed smoothly before or did it crash in the middle like it’s happening for me? Is there a way you can try another hosting provider and see if things get smoother?

segm00

Hi. I will try move to another server. Do you know a great server that run great?
    Thank you

Raghavendra

Hostgator is something I have used before and probably sufficient for your requirements.

rickdg

I am getting that same problem and my version is 4.1.4. Right now I am trying it out locally, is there any help you can give me?

Raghavendra

We raised a request with Revolution slider author and also investigated the solution ourselves too. The only reply we got that it was a hosting issue and so far, we have not been able to suggest anything other than creating the slides manually.

You can install revolution slider and import the files locally (WAMP/MAMP/XAMPP) and replicate the slider manually online.

We did check this with latest version of rev slider 4.2.x and it has the same issue.

AlejoJamC

I have the same error “importing slider setings and data… Error: slider_export.txt does not exist!”

so i really appreciate an answer about this importing process.

rickdg

I still get the same error locally – so I gave up and have been setting up the site from the server. If this gets fixed it would be nice.

rickdg

@AlejoJamC – I am on a Windows machine using WebMatrix to setup the web server locally. What are you using?

Nexus

We received a feedback from the plugin author that the issue is fixed in the latest version of the plugin, so hopefully upgrading to latest version will solve the issue. Please send us an email, and we will reply back with the latest version of the plugin. Thanks!

AlejoJamC

@rickdg as you can see on my attached file ;), im using webmatrix too, very helpful tool.

And i’ll stay waiting for good news about plugin author from our moderators.

Nexus

Hey guys, see my reply above. Send us an email and we will send you the latest version of the plugin. Thanks!

AlejoJamC

What email address?, and what email subject? @Nexus @rickdg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.