Image/Video Gallery – Pro youtube problem

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums SiteOrigin Widgets Support Image/Video Gallery – Pro youtube problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dany710
    Participant

hi,
    i have a problem with the live mesh Image/Video Gallery – Pro with youtube link, don’t show youtube video and in the Lightbox gallery I can see a black box

see on this page
    http://www.ilredelbetting.it/test-youtube-gallery/

dany710
    Participant

i ‘m sorry but the problem are only when I insert the Taxonomies in the field, if the taxonomies is blank the plugin work good.
    for bypass this problem is possibile to exclude same category from the filter ?

thank’s

Raghavendra

It is possible to bypass the category from the filter via simple CSS. Can you pls recreate the issue for me so that I can take a look and provide you with the required CSS ‘fix’.

May be there is a JS error of some kind on this page which is making the plugin to behave this way. I can take a look when I see the page.

dany710
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I have fixed the taxonomy filter issue by having this Custom CSS in plugin options –

.lsow-gallery-wrap .lsow-taxonomy-filter { float: none; }

Alternatively, you can specify a heading to the grid and the problem should be resolved.

dany710
    Participant

thank’s

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Image/Video Gallery – Pro youtube problem’ is closed to new replies.