Images issues with browsers on windows 10

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Images issues with browsers on windows 10

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    greglr
    Participant

Hi,
    On windows 10 my site logo image and nav buttons images for slider do not display with the following browsers : Chrome, Edge, opéra, firefox (I didn’t test with safari), either it works perfectly with IE11 or with all browsers on windows 8. Have an idea what could be the matter ?
    Thanks for your help.

Raghavendra

Can you pls provide us with the link URL pls as a private message here so that I can check what’s happening? Thanks!

greglr
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

I am using windows 10 and have tested your site with all browsers and i didn’t see any such issues.

greglr
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

You need to set the retina logo for the site at the end of the Site Logo tab in theme options. Pls make sure you give the correct height and width of the retina logo in the options else the logo won’t show up.

We are not able to simulate the arrow symbols though and we have had no reports of this so far. Can you try the below Custom CSS and see if that helps?

#slider-area .flex-control-nav, #slider-area .flex-direction-nav { display: block !important;}

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.