Icons not animating

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Nexus Nexus 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Skipperpk
    skipperpk

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. I attempted to install everything to mimic the demo site, but for some reason, the icons in the services section aren’t appearing like the demo site. In the demo site, the icons are large and centered, surrounded by a gray circle, and when you hover over them, then animate into a blue circle. On my site, I just see a much smaller icon that is justified left with no circle or animation.

Again, I followed the steps to install the demo site and work from there, I didn’t think I had to do too much coding to get it to square 1. Let me know what I should do.

Thanks!

Raghavendra
    Raghavendra

It is hard to tell without having a look at the site. Can you post the URL to the site here as a private reply? Thanks

Skipperpk
    skipperpk
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Skipperpk
    skipperpk

I installed a second test site, and everything was working correctly, so i just copied the code over and now mine works! Not sure what went wrong during the install, but its fine now!

Thanks anyway!!

Nexus
    Nexus

Glad it worked. Cheers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Icons not animating’ is closed to new replies.