Icomoon Fonts Info and Update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Foxmaster05

Hello,

I recently downloaded Agile v3.0.

I’m noticing that when visiting , taking note of the names of icons and consequently entering them into my website content, many of the icons are not available in the Agile theme. I’m also seeing that when I arbitrarily add a number to the end of a particular icon name hoping to find another version (ie: linkedin5; see attachment), I’m able to use icons not available for preview in the linked page above.

I have two questions.

1. Which version of icomoon fonts is natively installed (free/essential/ultimate), and how do I know which fonts are currently available for use in Agile?
    2. How do I update the Agile icomoon fonts to include all currently available icons without losing any of the ones I currently have access to (eg: linkedin5)?
    3. Please keep in mind that I have never used icomoon and although I’ve visited the following page, I have no idea what to do once I get there: . Please provide step by step instructions for a laymen.

Thank you kindly,

Zechariah

Raghavendra

Replacing or adding icons can be really tedious job and can make the existing icons being used at various places by the theme in various places to not show up right. I would not recommend the same and instead load a separate icon font bundle if you need to customize. There are just so many options already available in the existing set as you can check here in the below page –

http://support.livemeshthemes.com/faqs/how-to-use-1500-icons-bundled-with-the-agile-theme/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.