How to translate Gallery items?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    greatify

Hello,

I am using a translation plugin and I am able to translate everything except the gallery items. Is it wanted or an error? Can you help me translate these elements?

Thank you

Raghavendra

When you say you want to translate Gallery Items, which part of Gallery items you are having difficulty with? Actually a screenshot of what you are trying to translate on a page would help us replicate the issue here.

And what is the plugin name? We can try loading the same here to double check. Thanks.

greatify

Im am using Polylang plugin (https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/polylang/) that is working very well for the stuff I am able to translate. But I can’t translate Gallery, and it’s the same thing for Pricing Plan and Testimonials. See the screenshots : you have a screenshot of Portfolio, which I can translate, and the other is for Gallery, which I can’t (and I need to). For example, I need the title to be translated as well as the thumbnail.

Veena

We will check this and get back to you.

greatify

There is also a problem with the pagination of the translated blo articles. When I try to go to /blog/page/2 it gives a 500 error.

Raghavendra

We found that translation works absolutely fine for all custom post type in two of our test installations but it failed in another installation of one of our developers. Let me have a deeper look how this translation works and get back to you. Thanks!

Raghavendra

Regarding the 500 error can you pls check with the developer of the plugin once – they may have experienced this before. Thanks.

greatify

Ok, thank you for checking for the translations.

For the 500 error, we were able to fix the problem, it probably was a server problem. Thank you.

greatify

Hi,

Just wondering if you have an update on this. If it can help, I have this screenshot of the languages settings of Polylang, which do not provide the option to be able to translate the Gallery items. Do you have any idea?

Raghavendra

Sorry I could not reproduce this in a few installations that I had access to although another developer was able to in the local LAMP installation only. Let me give a try again and get back to you in next couple of days. Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Fusion Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.