How to: 3 single-site parent pages + a "regular" one (w. separate child pages)

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support How to: 3 single-site parent pages + a "regular" one (w. separate child pages)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kitemaniac

Dear Support Team

I am a beginner @ wp and need your help, please.
    For the Top menu navigation of my site I would like to create 4 parent pages. 3 of them should be single pages, each with nested section menus that link to specific sections within the single parent pages (e.g. via the “scroll2id”-plugin). The fourth parent page, however, should be “regular”. I.e. the child pages shouldn’t be displayed as a section of a single parent page but as separate pages. Nevertheless, the child pages should appear too as a nested dropdown-selection in the top menu navigation of page 4.

Could you please tell me how to do this as easy as possible?

Kind regards and thank you in advance!

Raghavendra

The demo data has example of 4 single pages and a few regular pages too as sample data. Basically you create multiple menus in Appearances->Menus screen and then go to the individual pages edit screen and set a Custom Menu under Advanced Settings. The menus for each of the single pages will be configured in Appearances->Menus screen with internal links to the single page sections as described in the first section of Documentation of the theme – the section named Installation.

For the 4th page, you can create a custom menu and have the child pages added to this custom menu a dropdown in Appearances-.Menus screen. Hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.