How can i replicate the demo PEAK site?

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Peak Theme Support How can i replicate the demo PEAK site?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I want to replicate the demo PEAK theme website. I like many of the features. How can I do this?

I will obviously change all the information, but many of the things that I wanted on my charity website are in the demo site. I am a new customer by the way!

Thanks!
    Farouk
    ProjectBreakTheCycle.com

Veena

After installing theme you need to install and activate the recommended plugins and then you need to import the sample data . The link to sample data is available in readme.txt file pls download the same and import .

After importing whole sample data you will get “All done Have fun” message .
    Then you need to set front page in Settings > Reading -> Home .
    Set menus in Appearance > Menus > Manage Locations .
    Set featured campaign in Themeoptions > Header tab .
    The rev slider plugin zip file- revslider.zip is available in framework/plugins folder you can import the same and after activating the rev slider you should see a “revolution slider” menu in wp-admin menu area.
    (Rev slider activation code is not needed ).And you can import the sample sider which you can find in the revolution slider instructions folder .

If still you face any issue pls share a temp login to your site as a private msg , we will get it done for you .

Thanks .

This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.

Let me know when you can do it! I sent a private message.

Thanks a lot!!!!

Farouk

Veena

Done . Pls check .

Thanks so much!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘How can i replicate the demo PEAK site?’ is closed to new replies.