Home zones on the sticky menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    niona_diaz

Hello,

I’m having trouble with the sticky menu on the home page. I can’t find where I can determine when the menu will show the second section when I scroll down.

I hope you understand what i mean, I don’t know how to explain it differently.

thanks

Raghavendra

You mean the menu is showing up when the second section is seen upon scrolling down? Can you pls clarify what do you need to change? A link to the site will help see the issue. Thanks.

niona_diaz

Yes this is what I mean.

http://courtesybusmanagement.com.au/
    The green line under the menu stays in home till we scroll down to “Software opportunities” title.
    Then it stays in Features till we scroll down to “Courtesy Bus Management Benefits” title.

I’ve also found another problem. I’ve changed the skin colour and it seems to keep appearing the orange one when I change the hover to another part of the menu. I did a video but i can’t attached it because is bigger than 1Mg. How can I send it to you?

Thank you for your support.

Veena

I can’t find where I can determine when the menu will show the second section when I scroll down.

This is because you haven’t added a menu that having a link(internal link) to #intro-slogan section yet.

I’ve also found another problem. I’ve changed the skin colour and it seems to keep appearing the orange one when I change the hover to another part of the menu.
    You can use the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

#primary-menu > ul.menu > li > ul.sub-menu {
        border-top: 3px solid #078439;
    }
    niona_diaz

Hi,

I could finally fix the menu and the Orange thing. Thanks

I’m just facing another problem now. On the contact section you can see that there is the contact e-mail that appears in green. I’ve recently changed the skin colour to blue, but this one doesn’t seem to be changing at all. http://courtesybusmanagement.com.au
    (image attached).

Veena

Pls use the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

div#contact-details a {
        color: #00689f !important;
    }

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.