Home page portfolio items missing

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Wired Theme Support Home page portfolio items missing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    borisbenko

Trying to set up “Featured Work” section on home page. I would like to have 11 portfolio items featured in this section, but can’t get more than 10 – is there a limit?

I have changed the value for “post_count” to 11 in “Page Sections > Featured work” and nothing happened. I’ve changed it also in page builder “Show portfolio”, and “Theme options > Portfolio”.

Note: It’s not always the same item missing, it depends how I re-arrange the items.

* Working locally, can’t send a link or login

Raghavendra

I checked the code extensively and there is no limit to number of items you can display although you need to be careful when adding new items so as to get the layout right. Are you sure you have more than 10 Portfolio items created? I would create a few extra items and see if the portfolio items appear there.

One thing to keep in mind – if you use the arguments – portfolio_link=”http://portfoliotheme.org/wired/filterable-portfolio” link_text=”Our Work” in the shortcode, one of the portfolio items will be used to mask the link to the portfolio page. If you remove the same two arguments from the [show_portfolio] shortcode, all the items will appear. This is required so that we can get the isotope layout right when the screen size shrinks.

Hope this helps resolve the issue.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Wired Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.