Home page overflow

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kahil

I literally just set up a new website, no content. Bought this theme and installed it. I selected a page to be the homepage and set the template to Advanced Homescreen. When I go to the site, it scrolls from left to right no matter the size I have my browser window. Is this a bug? Or is it something I can easily fix with a setting?

It does this no matter the template I choose actually. Wouldn’t expect this for a fresh install. This isn’t an issue with any other theme I activate.

androiddesignacademy.com

Kahil

It’s acting like a closing tag somewhere is missing…but I’m not using anything.

Kahil

FYI, I tried this in other browsers and it seems to be a Chrome issue. It only happens in Chrome. What features do you add in that are Directed at doing things differently in Chrome?

Ernesto

Hi, I entered your page with Chrome and everything seems to be working fine, there is no side scroll at all. Did you manage to fix this issue?

Kahil

Well…that’s because that site is no longer using your theme. I had to disable it and use another in order to work on the site and get things on pace again.

But it was a fresh WordPress install with only the plugins that come with the theme. Happened in Chrome on Windows 8 and on Android. The main issue for me was Chrome on Android. Had the x axis overflow issue, a mysterious margin at the top and the logo image was nowhere to be seen. I confirmed all of this on several computers, phones and tablets. It is most definitely a Chrome issue.

Ernesto

Hi! I’m really sorry to hear that you had to start using another theme. Since the problem is not online we are unable to check it. I can only advice that you double check that you are using the latest WP and theme’s update to avoid any compatibility issue.

Let us know if there is something more we can do for you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.