Hiding text summary for the portfolio page

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Enticing Theme Support Hiding text summary for the portfolio page

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

For this code:
    [generic_slider wrapper_class="posts-cycle-slider" time_between_slides=3000 slide_expression='.post-snippets .row' height=330]

[show_post_snippets post_type="portfolio" number_of_columns=4 post_count=8 image_width=194 image_height=129 show_meta=false row_line_break=false]

[/generic_slider]

How do I change it so that it does not show a snippet of the text, just the title of the portfolio page?

livemesh
    Keymaster

I managed to find time to make some time to fix this. The code change will be included in the next update. For now, can you manage with this piece of css code below? If you want the source code change anyway, send me an email and I will send out the same.

In the Custom CSS tab of options panel (if using v2 of Enticing) or in custom.css file in /custom folder, put this piece of code –

#generic-slider-wrapper .post-snippets .entry-summary {
    display: none;
    }

Let me know if you run into issues.

lakewoodweb

How can I have the image display full width of the page ?
    Can I have the title and description text display on the top of each slider image instead of the side ? see http://1on1development.com/our-portfolio/?view=full&post-id=2262&term=Informational%20Websites#

lakewoodweb

How can I have the image display full width of the page ?
    Can I have the title and description text display on the top of each slider image instead of the side ? see http://1on1development.com/our-portfolio/?view=full&post-id=2262&term=Informational%20Websites#

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Enticing Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.