Help in French or how to change the langage in French

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Help in French or how to change the langage in French

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    barbaut

Hi,

I instal the theme but I need to change the langage of the setting in french, how can I fix that ?

Also could it be possible to have the documentation file in french ?

Thanks
    Thierry
    Solidarite Digitale

Raghavendra

Sorry, we do not have expertise in French and hence cannot help you with this. Can you try to upload the documentation help file (index.html) as per the instructions in the below link and see if that helps? –

http://www.mydigitallife.info/quick-translate-local-document-via-google-translator-toolkit/

As far as the theme options goes, you will need to translate again the content by editing the file framework/extensions/theme-options.php. There is just too much content in this file to make it translatable as such.

Rest of the theme content visible to the visitors to your site can be translated as instructed in the documentation chapter named Translation and Localization in the documentation. Will require you to install the poedit and edit the .po files in the languages folder of the theme. Hope this helps to some extent.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.