Help! images have disappeared from my site

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums FitPro Theme Support Help! images have disappeared from my site

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rpfitness

I think, since entering some Custom CSS recommended from support here, some images have disappeared from my site.

Please help urgently as this does not look good

rpfitness
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I have been out and will take a look once I am near desktop. Meanwhile try two things –

1) backup and clear custom CSS in theme options
    2) change thumbnail generation method in general tab of theme options to WordPress.

Veena

I have changed the thumbnail generation in the General tab of theme options to WordPress from Aqua.
    And now everything seems fine. Pls check.

rpfitness

Hi,

The trainers page is still not loading images. Please click trainers from the menu

Thanks

Raghavendra

Have fixed the same. Changed the $image_size variable at the top of single-trainer.php and template-trainers.php file to ‘square’ instead of a custom size. Custom size won’t work since Aqua is somehow broken on your site, probably due to permissions issue. The square image size seems to looking good.

Raghavendra

BTW, I changed the code in the theme codebase as well so that we can handle the case where thumbnail generation from Aqua is broken. If you update the theme later on, the changes I have made will not be lost.

rpfitness

Thank you, the support here is very impressive!

I can’t reccomend these themes and support enough!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Help! images have disappeared from my site’ is closed to new replies.