/header

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    smicnederland
    Participant

Hello,

I have installed the Agile theme and experimented a little with it. See: http://plekk.com; you can login with username Plekkadmin and pw @22Lepels

I tried to delete or change the styling of the header but didnot succeed. I made a static homepage, with on top a revolution slider. In the ‘pages’ section I set the themplate to ‘homepage’ and under ‘advanced entry options’ I selected revolution slider and below the slider I created. The explanations here tell me that if I do this the header will not be shown on the site: “Select your choice of Slider type to be shown in the top section of the page, replacing the default page/post title header for this page”. Also, where it is listed “Remove title header” I ticked the box ‘yes’.

All in all I cannot change the style or delete the header.

Second question: below the slider there is a heading “Waar vinden jullie elkaar”. On modile devices, this text is not good, the space between the lines is not big enough. Increasing line space through visual composer doesnot help it increase the size of the total row, but not between the lines in smaller devices.

Can you please explain to me how to get these right?

Regards
    Laurens

Veena

1.You can use the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

.home .sticky-wrapper {
        display: none;
    }

2.Can you pls provide an id for the custom heading , so that we can easily apply custom CSS to adjust the font size in smaller screens.

smicnederland
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Pls use the below custom CSS –

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){
    #header > .inner > .wrap {
    }
    #mobile-menu, #mobile-menu-toggle {
    }}

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.