Header spacing, layout, and wrapping problems

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Header spacing, layout, and wrapping problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gregeva

Hi there,

I have been having difficulty getting my pages setup to display nicely and be consistent through many different screen sizes. I think that i have tracked down a few of the reasons why things are not looking very good or rendering properly and would love you assistance in getting the theme updated.

• First is just a statement – there is no spacing of any sort around the header elements. (which perhaps poses issue with following points)
    • The text logo baseline is the same as the header boundary, meaning that letters which drop below the baseline hang into the pages content area. I would imagine that the text logo should have padding/margin or be positioned somewhere.
    • The menu wrap mode does not have parameters consistent with the box model and drops far down into the content area. The menu items when wrapped cover the content. (wraps down only 40px, however menu is 50px)
    • There is not equal spacing around the mobile burger menu, making the icon appear very close to the end of the header/content area.

I am attaching a few screenshots to illustrate these points.

Regards,

Greg

gregeva

It apparently didn’t post the first image…

Veena

Pls use the following custom CSS –

@media only screen and (max-width: 959px){
    #primary-menu {
        top: 20px;
    }}
    #mobile-menu-toggle, #mobile-menu {
        top: 30px;
    }

gregeva

Awesome! This works like a charm. Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Header spacing, layout, and wrapping problems’ is closed to new replies.