Header Jumpy, Mobile Logo Missing, Mobile Dropdown Issues

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Header Jumpy, Mobile Logo Missing, Mobile Dropdown Issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I was just wondering if there was a way to get a smooth scroll on the header/sticky header transition. I’ve tried everything and can’t get it to work right, it jumps when the user scrolls down.

Also, the logo has disappeared on mobile.

The mobile dropdown menu does not link to a page when you have multiple menu items set up. The first item on mobile drop down is not a clickable link like it is on the desktop site.

http://www.clearviewcoastal.com

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Aaron

Veena

1. Can you pls try the following custom CSS in themeoptions and see if that helps.

#header.sticky {
        transition: all .8s ease;
    }

2. Pls set retina site logo image in Themeoptions > Site logo tab and also specify the width and height for the same.
    3. I didn’t notice any issue as specified.

Hello,

Thanks for trying, but the sticky header, even with the ease, is still a bit jumpy. I just applied the display: none; property and removed it completely, hopefully the client will accept that.

I had to remove the dropdown menu, this is why you didn’t notice any of the issues specified. Sorry for the confusion. I think I will just make the top item a category header and place all the dropdown items below it instead.

Setting the retina logo worked perfectly.

Thank you for your help,

Aaron

Veena

Thanks for letting us know.
    By the way you can deactivate the sticky header in themeoptions > General tab.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.