Great theme, just a few things i'd need help w/

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Great theme, just a few things i'd need help w/

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi !

Indeed, I managed to fix some of the issues by myself. For the blog image scroll, please note that for some reason, the scroll only works when you select “fixed”. And “fixed” is “scrolled”. Small bug, didn’t notice it in other pages I think. The height of the blog was fixed by doing some css work.

Anyways, there are still a couple of bugs I really would need your help with, in order of priority :

#1 Image not sliding on FF/IE : Like I said, I tried the code (i’m runnig the latest version of your theme according to theme info file) but without avail. That’s why I asked if you could either send me the whole section i’d need to modify , or use the information sent in private to modify them yourselves. This is a major issue I think as it’s not working correctly on FF/Ie , as well as mobile browsers (not sure if this one is normal or not, but i’d like it to be fixed for desktop computers and tablets at least)

/*======================== Document event handling ======================*/

jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {

"use strict";

if (!mo_options.disable_smooth_scroll) {
            $("html").niceScroll({
                zindex: 99999,
                boxzoom: true,
                touchbehavior: false,
                scrollspeed: 60,
                mousescrollstep: 40,
                smoothscroll: true,
                cursorborder: "1px solid #424242",
                horizrailenabled: false

});
        }

/* ---------------------------------- Drop-down Menu.-------------------------- */

/*======================== Document event handling ======================*/

jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {

"use strict";

if (!mo_options.disable_smooth_scroll) {
            $("html").niceScroll({
                zindex: 99999,
                boxzoom: true,
                touchbehavior: false,
                scrollspeed: 60,
                mousescrollstep: 40,
                smoothscroll: true,
                cursorborder: "1px solid #424242",
                horizrailenabled: false

});
        }

/* ---------------------------------- Drop-down Menu.-------------------------- */

Send me this whole part with the code inside or change it yourself, whatever is faster & easier , thanks.

#2 Fix Image/Text CSS : So i’ve tried several css tricks but for the love of me can’t figure this one out ! I tried to add some flag image + text (like i did on some other website) , but in the end the result ends up on 2 lines. Any css hacks I could use to have it all align on 1 line here ? (see screenshot)

#3 Contact Form Human Verifiction not showing : A problem I had since day 1 : when I turn on the “human check” function of your contact script, I only have the box for the result, but not the captcha math for some reason. Any idea where it could come from ?

#4 Online Catalogue image not appearing : So for this one I moved it here http://www.hooki.pro/catalog/ . Basically if the page is selected as the “online shop” in woocommerce’s product page setting, i won’t be able to show up the image in header. It works for other pages using default template + woocommerce shortcodes (what I did for the RU & CN pages). But even then, the products don’t have the image in the header.

Any input ? On your demo I can clearly see an image & scroll effet for shop page & product page , but can’t seem to be able to replicate this .

The first 3 issues are problems i’d like to see fixed asap as they are kind of importan. I also have a few other questions but it can wait a bit

Thanks again for your help

Regards
    Bastien V

Raghavendra
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

#2 Screenshot is missing.

#3 Pls use the following custom CSS in themeoptions –

p.human-check label {
      display: block;
    }

For translation you can try translation tools.
    You can learn from http://www.solostream.com/blog/tutorials/translate-wordpress-theme/ about translating your site into your language. Pls make sure you add the entry for your language into wp-config.php file like this –

define ('WPLANG', 'fr_FR');

Pls use the pot files in ‘appdev/languages’ folder as a template to create .po files.http://www.poedit.net/ -Poedit is the popular free editor for creating .po and the corresponding binary .mo files.
    You need to do an update in POEdit to see all the strings.

Regarding image scroll issue – We will take a look and get back to you.

Thanks for your help. I’ll try it out and see if it works.

For issue #2 I already sent the screenshot a few posts ago already so thought it wasn’t necessary to reupload it and waste more space. So I attached it again , and with a resume of the issue :

+ Flag/Text css : I tried to add soe flag image + text (like i did on some other website, name feisaltd.com) , but in the end the result ends up on 2 lines.

Any css hacks I could use to both the flag and the text aligned in 1 line ?

Thanks in advance,

Quick update :

#3 Pls use the following custom CSS in themeoptions –

p.human-check label {
    display: block;
    }

Unfortunately this didn’t work for me, still nothing showing up.

For the scroll, the .js file you send me doesn’t have the “slide up” animation it seems – no matter which browser i’m using it is just appearing with features already loaded, but doesn’t slide up. Any input for this ?

+ Send me info for language CSS

thanks !

Update : I swiched to contact7 instead of the built in contact form, so that’s taken care off ! So it’d need help for the image/text language css issue, the main.js file (different effect than expected) and shop main/product page not showing up custom image in header, thanks.

(and the shop thing, the image in the header, thanks)

Veena

Language CSS –

Pls try the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

li#menu-item-5681 ul li a img {
      float: right;
    }

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.