GiveWP Annual Receipts Caching Issues

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Peak Theme Support GiveWP Annual Receipts Caching Issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tim Henley
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve been attempting to get the Annual Receipts plugin to work with the Peak Theme and it looks like the theme is the issue. Specifically, caching. Here is the message I received from the developer of the plugin. Please advise.

Hi Tim,

I made access to your site, and found that this is an issue with caching that is being conducted on your theme.

I took a copy of your site and ran it in a testing environment here. I then took the theme from your site and tested it in a completely separate test site and replicated the same issue.

When I went into your theme files and manually broke the caching being conducted by your theme and the receipts started to function again.

You can see this in this screencast I made walking through the entire process:
    https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqniFM3Hl0

When I went through the admin side of the Peak themes options, I was unable to find an option that allowed me to clear the cache, and was only able to resolve this with the steps mentioned in the screencast.

The best way forward here will be to get in contact with the theme developers over at Livemesh to see if they have a solution for this.

I don’t want you to feel as though I’m sending you off to another support team to get this resolved, as I’m also looping in our development team to this issue as well.

Feel free to pass along the screencast that I created and let the development team know over at Livemesh that we’re happy to provide anything they need to help resolve this issue. With all of us working on this, we can provide a more permanent workaround for this caching issue.

I will keep you posted on anything I see on my end concerning this issue, and if you or the developers over at Livemesh need anything, please feel free to let me know.

Have a great rest of your day.

For your reference, this is ticket #33884

Tim Henley
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tim Henley
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Peak Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.