Gap on sticky menu & website margins

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Gap on sticky menu & website margins

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    monkeysmoke
    Participant

Hiya,

I the last few days a transparent border has appeared around my website. http://www.totem-consulting.com

It’s adding a margin to the the top of my sticky menu that you can see the website through, as well as adding a 10px (ish border around my site.

I can’t get rid of it! Any ideas?

Thanks,

M

monkeysmoke
    Participant

Hello!

Just for clarity, plugins and theme have been updated, uninstalled, re-installed, switched on and off one by one etc etc and no luck.

So I’ve investigated further. The problem goes away when I view the site from the WP dash board??? Which makes hunting for CSS errors a little tricky!

It’s also having an effect on my widget padding values too, they’re wandering all over the place when I’m logged out, but spot on when logged in?

I’ve attached some screen grabs for you to see…

Ta,

M

Veena

Our demo site and test site works fine. Can you pls disable all plugins once and see if that makes any change or not?

monkeysmoke
    Participant

Hiya,

I found it, as you suggested it was one of the Plugin’s – I thought I’d gone through that process but perhaps my cache wasn’t clearing correctly as it was WP Rocket adding some random padding and borders to certain elements – I had to disable it and set it up in safe mode to correct the problem.

Hope this helps someone else!

M

Veena

Glad you were able to resolve this and thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Gap on sticky menu & website margins’ is closed to new replies.