Gallery/portfolio page

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jennywickham

I have almost finished putting my website together, but client is not happy with the portfolio page, when they click on the image (the link button) to see more details, it opens up with the photo and project details, but there is no way back from there to the gallery page, they can either click on home in the breadcrumbs, or back on the browser button, or on the gallery(portfolio) tab at the top of the website – it doesn’t look like on your demo that there is a way to go back to the gallery (portfolio) page only to a previous project, and not to view the complete list of images or am I missing something – how can this be fixed up?
    thanks in advance and I hope that all makes sense to you!

Jenny

livemesh
    Keymaster

What you say makes sense and somehow no one raised this issue with me. Let me see what I can do about it. Presently looking into this. My thinking is we can provide an option to the user to specify the portfolio page and then have this page displayed in the breadcrumb. Also, the user will also have an option to insert a button or link in the portfolio item page that links back to this portfolio page. Will get back to you with a temporary solution to this until we integrate it into the framework.

livemesh
    Keymaster

Have made the change to set a portfolio page as a default one in the theme options and also to display this one as part of breadcrumb for each portfolio entry. This change will be part of next update of the theme. Hope you can wait until mid next week for this or else, let me know and I can post the code change here. Thanks

jennywickham

Hi, mid next week will be fab, can you please advise when you have done it on here, as I was supposed to make the website go live this week, but I am guessing it would be easier to wait for update, rather than the code? or if the code is good now, please let me know?
    thanks
    Jenny

livemesh
    Keymaster

Sure will let you know. I feel it is better to wait for the update than change the code now due to the nature of the change made. Thanks!

livemesh
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jennywickham

thank you 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Enigmatic Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.