Gallery filters and gallery thumbnails…

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Elementor Addons Support Gallery filters and gallery thumbnails…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris Halls
    Participant

Hi Support,

I have three questions which I’m hoping you can help me with.

1. Is it possible to centre the gallery filters and if so how? At the moment they are aligned right and I’d like to centre them.

2. Is it possible to make the whole of the image thumbnail clickable and not just the icon in the right corner? Most people auto click on the thumbnail to enlarge and it’s a little frustrating to have to use the icon.

3. Is it possible to make the size of the thumbnails all the same size, e.g 4×3 landscape? If the image is portrait and not 4×3 for example, then the whole image is shown as a thumbnail where it would be better looking if the centre portion of the image was displayed as the thumbnail which when clicked, displayed the whole image in the lightbox.

You can see examples of these three issues on this page

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

Veena

1. Pls have the below custom CSS –

.lae-gallery-wrap .lae-taxonomy-filter {
        display: block;
        float: none;
        text-align: center;
    }
    2. Pls try the below custom CSS and see if that helps -

.lae-gallery .lae-gallery-item  .lae-image-info .lae-lightbox-item {
        padding: 100%;
        font-size: 0;
        background: transparent !important;
    }

Raghavendra

Chris – regarding having the same thumbnail size (or aspect ratio) for thumbnails – at present we do not have such an option. However we plan to improve some of these in grid in coming days. Pls stay tuned.

BTW, have you tried the masonry option? I am not very sure it will help in your case due to multiple different sizes of these images but I would still give it a shot anyway.

Chris Halls
    Participant

Thank you for your help, number 1 worked which is great. Number 2 didn’t but it’s not such an issue if there might be an update to the plugin.

Raghavendra

It will take a few days to come up with an update since we have been working on a major feature update to the plugin. Will provide an option in future update – at present the lightbox icon seems to be prominent enough on your website in my opinion. Thanks for waiting.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Elementor Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.