Fusion Theme Errors after recent WordPress update

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Fusion Theme Support Fusion Theme Errors after recent WordPress update

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    cmf_designer

I’m using a child theme based off of Fusion. After the last WordPress update my portfolio section on my home page is not linking or animating the links. Also the spacing between page sections seems to be off on the main home page. This is just what I’ve found to be in error so far.

I would guess some of the themes php code is erroring with the new wordpress update. Can this be fixed please?

My website is http://www.creativefrontierdesign.com

Veena

Updated theme is available now which has this fix . Pls download the same from themeforest.

cmf_designer
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Updating parent theme will not affect your child theme , your child theme remains intact .
    You can download the latest file from your themeforest account > downloads tab , that will automatically gets you the newer version .

cmf_designer
    cmf_designer
    Veena

If you are updating theme manually then you should delete the theme first and then upload the newest version .
    Or
    You can use this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

Here upgrading is as simple as selecting the zip file to upload, selecting “Yes” from a drop-down, and clicking “Install Now”.

cmf_designer
    Veena

You need to unzip the theme bundle that you have downloaded from themeforest. Pls find the fusion.zip file from the unzipped main bundle. And only import fusion.zip file .

cmf_designer
    Veena

Then you can update theme manually by deleting the theme first and then upload the newer version theme zip file(pls deactivate the easy theme and plugin upgrades plugin) .

cmf_designer
    Veena

Thanks for the update.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Fusion Theme Errors after recent WordPress update’ is closed to new replies.