Full with on One Column No Sidebars

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Fusion Theme Support Full with on One Column No Sidebars

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    randed

Hi! I,ve a problem on rows. In the documentation files you say: “A page created with this template does not span across the entire browser window width (unlike the Full Width template) and hence requires you to use ‘Full Width’ or ‘Full Width Stretched’ option in Layout section for the row in SiteOrigin page builder, if you need the background or the content to be stretched to occupy full width of the browser. Displays no sidebars.”

When I do this , the topic without answers and is maintained with the same size. Please help me.

Thanks.

Raghavendra

If you are not seeing Full Width with the ‘Full Width’ or the ‘Full Width Stretched’ options, there probably is a Javascript error in the page. Have you updated your site to the latest version of the theme? The older versions throw JS error with WordPress 4.5. If you have updated and did do a hard refresh of the browser after updation and the problem persists, can you pls post a link to the site and preferably a temp login too? Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Fusion Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.