Formatting issues with wordpress update

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Austin Theme Support Formatting issues with wordpress update

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    skipperpk

Hello,
    I haven’t checked this site in a few weeks, but I know that wordpress did an automatic update on it, so I assume that’s what is causing this issue, but there are some serious formatting issues happening on my site, llevent.com

I have attached 3 images to show you what it looks like, and as you can see, all the text is present in the page section builder, but is only showing the first word of the section on the actual live page. I have no idea what could be causing this, but I have already updated to the latest build (v1.3) but it did not change anything. Please let me know what is going wrong with the site soon so I can get it back on track.
    Thank you

Veena

Could you pls disable all the plugins once and check whether the issue is still there or not?

If the issue persists pls share temporary access details as private reply, we will have a look.

skipperpk
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Not sure what could be the issue. We upgraded to the latest version of WordPress on our demo site and have no issues. Looks like the presence of HTML tags inside shortcode attributes is causing this issue (again, working fine on our test site). When I removed the same from the attributes, things are displaying fine. Can you pls upgrade to 4.0.1 and see if the problem goes away? You will need to restore those HTML tags inside shortcode attribute values again or restore from an earlier revision since I removed them for now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.