footer questions

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    T4m

Hi, I was interested to know what css I would use to change just the font in the footer to a different font, I’d primarily like to change the very bottom bit of footer font where the copyright text etc is, I’ve tried a couple of guesses at what the css might be using google developer tools but haven’t had any luck with it. I’m trying to change the font to the google web font ‘Nunito’.
    Thanks,

Veena

Pls use the below custom CSS –

#footer-bottom-text {
    font-family: "Lucida" Grande, sans-serif;
    }

T4m

Thank you for that, I have tried adding that css but it doesn’t seem to have changed anything?
    Thanks,

Veena

Pls use this –

#footer-bottom-text {
    font-family: Nunito;
    }

T4m

Thank you again for that, unfortunately it still doesn’t seem to be working? If I go to font settings in the theme options I’m able to change all body and footer text to Nunito so I know it’s recognising the google font ok. It just doesn’t seem to override the footer font when I use the above custom css it remains the same as whatever the body text is set to, I’ve tried adding !important on the end too which still didn’t allow the change.

Veena

I have given the “same” custom CSS in your themeoptions -> Custom CSS and it is working perfectly.
    Check the footer bottom text..

T4m

Yes that seems to be working now but where’s the rest of my custom CSS gone? It seems to have been deleted? This is very concerning as I had days of work in there which I’d yet to save as I hadn’t quite reached the point of customisation I needed to with the theme.
    Thanks,

Veena

I have not deleted anything from your custom CSS.
    I found it blank only earlier also.It is not at all our fault.

First things first – Whenever you are giving temporary access to someone you should keep backups.

T4m

It was definitely there late lastnight, and hadn’t been touched since you accessed it last ๐Ÿ™

So all my work has gone down the drain, it’s probably worth mentioning at the point someone gives you temporary access to back it up then, not after they’ve accessed the content and after all their content has been lost ๐Ÿ™

I’m incredibly disappointed right now.
    ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘footer questions’ is closed to new replies.