Footer layout help

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ashleighmf

Hi I would like to display four equal columns in my footer area. I have selected value 4 from the Theme Option -> Footer -> Footer Columns and inserted widgets into different Footer Widget Areas, but they are all displaying in a single vertical column. Can you please explain how to get the different widget areas to show up in different columns?

Raghavendra

If you chose 4 columns, the widgets should display side by side in 4 columns. By any chance, do you have the “Coming Soon – Maintenance Mode Ready” plugin loaded? We have had some users report this when they have this plugin loaded. See this post for details –

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/forums/topic/main-menu-under-logo-and-stacked-footer-columns/#post-3366

If you still have trouble, pls private post a temp login to the site here and I can rectify the issue. Thanks

ashleighmf

Wow- that did it. I had “Coming Soon – Maintenance Mode Ready” plugin loaded (not even enabled), but as soon as I deleted the plugin, the four column footer appeared. Never would have suspected this as the cause, but thank you for the easy fix!

Nexus

Glad that the issue is fixed 🙂 .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Footer layout help’ is closed to new replies.