FlexSlider Queries

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CorryT

I was wondering if there is a way to change the time each testimonial displays for, e.g. I want them to display for longer, then change to the next one. In the file named ‘jquery.flexslider.js’ and under ‘FlexSlider: Default Settings’ I changed the “slideshowSpeed’ to 3500 milliseconds, but it didn’t seem to make a difference? I have 11 testimonials.

Also, I changed the ‘pausePlay’ to “True” which works and shows in Testimonials; but then in the Team Profiles section it appears next to the image of the team member on the website, as this obviously uses the flexslider too. But I only have one team member, so is there a way to have the Pause/Play element removed in the Teams section?

Veena

You can modify the same in the shortcode itself.
    The shortcode parameter for slideshow speed is “slideshow_speed”.
    The details of the shortcode is available in themedocumentation .
    Can you pls try once again with parameter slideshow_speed ?

CorryT

Yes that worked. Is there a way to add a Play/Pause text button for that Testimonials Slider only?

Veena

You can use the below shortcode –

[responsive_slider type="testimonials2" animation="slide" control_nav="true" direction_nav="true" pause_on_hover="true" slideshow_speed=4500]

[testimonials2]

[/responsive_slider]

The possible shortcode parameters are available in theme documentation responsive slider shortcode section .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.