Fitness trainers limited to 5 on class page

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums FitPro Theme Support Fitness trainers limited to 5 on class page

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kudu-digital

Hello,

I have the following issue on the detailed class page: The number of fitness trainers displayed are always 5. Even though I select more fitness trainers in the backed for classes, it always displays maximum 5 trainers. Could you please help me to solve the issue? Some of our classes have up to 8 different trainers.

e.g for this class I selected 6 trainers and only 5 are displayed

Thank you

Raghavendra

This was fixed in v2.0 of the theme. You can load the changes made to the single-fitness_class.php file in the latest version.

Raghavendra

You should have this piece of code at line number 15 of the single-fitness_class.php file –

$args = array(
                'post_type' => 'trainer',
                'post__in' => $trainer_ids,
                'posts_per_page'=>-1,
                'numberposts'=>-1
            );

By default get_posts() function call limits the number of posts returned to 5.

kudu-digital

Hi, thank you for your quick reply.

I checked the file, and the piece of code is already there. See below the full code of our single-fitness_class.php file:

Veena

Pls share a temp login to your site as a private reply .

kudu-digital
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Looks like only the trainer Renata Dal Pont is having an issue being an instructor. Otherwise the class does take any number of instructors you set. The said trainer is in scheduled status (not published) and hence the issue. Pls change the status of the trainer and you should be able to see the trainer appear in the class page.

kudu-digital

Thank you for your help! yes Renata was scheduled, but all others were published and still not showing.

Now they are all showing correctly. Thank you very much. Did you change anything?

Best,

ps: I would not like that this topic appears in Google SEO results – is there a way to make it non indexable?

Raghavendra

I just tested and things worked. No changes were made.

Regarding Google search results, instead of making post private (not sure that is possible now) or deleting it, pls edit your past posts to remove whatever content you do not want indexed – link to your site etc. Do let me know if you see something that I need to remove from side. Will be happy to take care of the same. Thanks

kudu-digital

I don’t think I am allowed to edit posts. I can’t find any button/link to do this. Could you remove the URL to our site in all posts for me and then close the topic?

Thanks a lot,

Veena

Done.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Fitness trainers limited to 5 on class page’ is closed to new replies.