Filter not showing all portfolio items in category

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Filter not showing all portfolio items in category

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    alissajrobinson
    Participant

Hello!
    Not all items are showing up in my portfolio when I sort them via the filter, but they do when I use the dropdown menu. When using the filter, some categories are showing only some items, and some categories are showing no items, even though they should be. If you look at my portfolio and click on the ‘pump clips’ filter you’ll see nothing in this category. If you use the menu dropdown for this same category, you’ll see 6 items. ‘Brochures and event programmes’ only shows four items, when there should be more than that. Any idea why this is happening?
    Thanks.

http://alissajrobinson.co.uk/portfolio/my-portfolio/

ps, your login is still active if you still need access and have the information

Veena

Generally we keep a limit of 50 in the filterable page template but you can modify it easily when you open the page template, you should just be able to edit the number 50 to one you desire. We set the limit so that filtering performance is not impacted. For the paginated portfolio templates, there is no limit as such.

Pls have a look at the file template-portfolio-4c-sorted-full-width.php at line number 19.

alissajrobinson
    Participant

That’s great, thanks! Works perfectly. Now where do I make the change so that when I click on one of the dropdown categories, it shows more than 6 items?

Veena

You can change it in the file taxonomy-portfolio_category.php .

alissajrobinson
    Participant

Perfect! Thanks for your help. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter not showing all portfolio items in category’ is closed to new replies.