Filter by Category in show_portfolio tag

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Peak Theme Support Filter by Category in show_portfolio tag

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    livingislands
    Participant

Great theme!

I’d like to show SOME of our projects on a page, but not all, and I’d like to filter by category.

I am using the tag:

[show_portfolio number_of_columns=”2″ post_count=”10″ image_size=”medium-thumb” filterable=”true” no_margin=”false layout_mode=”masonry”]

Is there a way to add a tag (like category=”clean-water”) and only show those portfolios?

It seems a little odd to show ALL portfolio items all the time.

I am sure I am just missing something, but I can’t find out how to do it…

Raghavendra

Have you tried using our Livemesh Grid widget from SiteOrigin Widgets plugin of ours? That lets you filter the items by category along with numerous other options –

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/siteorigin-widgets/livemesh-grid/

You need to choose the right post type in the widget options.

livingislands
    Participant

I found the Livemesh Grid and activated it, but it doesn’t show up in the campaign pages.

I suspect I can only do it by creating Pages then? We are using the campaigns as our overall goals, and then attaching our on-the-ground projects and using the campaigns is really nice since we can attach the donation forms to the campaigns etc.

Any idea how to get a category filtered grid of portfolios into the main page of a Campaign entry?

I had hoped for something easy such as:
    [show_portfolio number_of_columns=”2″ post_count=”10″ image_size=”medium-thumb” category_slugs=”environmental” filterable=”false” ]

( ie. just add category_slugs=”CATEGORY” )

livingislands
    Participant

NEVER MIND!

I had to add visual page builder to Campaign type (duh!!!)

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter by Category in show_portfolio tag’ is closed to new replies.