Few problems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BuroNCP

Hi there,

I still have a few problems with this theme.

– Logo not sharp, where can I upload a retina logo and how big must this be?
    – Logo not visible on mobile
    – I would like the menu icon ‘tripes’ to be black and not the square around it.
    – Is there a possibility to line the client logo’s on mobile underneath each other?

Thnx in advance! 🙂

https://videosupport.me/wp-admin
    Support
    %GGgcRHkrMyjJwJxMpYEJO(a

Raghavendra

1) The theme does not support retina logos. We had that option for our earlier themes and no one seemed to care about it and it only served to increase our support requests with users complaining about missing logo in mobile since they wouldn’t upload the retina logo.

After removing the feature I do not remember having a single user ask for it in our later themes.

You will need to customize the theme to add a retina logo to it.

2) The logo is NOT visible in all devices with retina display – macbooks, phones, tablets. You need to remove the custom code –

#site-logo a img.retina-logo { display: none; }

@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2) {
    #site-logo a img.retina-logo { display: block; }
    #site-logo a img.standard-logo { display: none; }
    }

from Custom CSS tab in theme options.

3) Looks like you have made some changes to the mobile menu on your site and I cannot see the same. Can you pls check the same and get back to me when available so that I can suggest the change?

4) I do not find client logos anywhere on your site. Can you pls post the link so that I can provide the right CSS for it? Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Fusion Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.