Feeling Helpless – I can't get anything to work

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Feeling Helpless – I can't get anything to work

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I can’t get my logo to show up and I can’t for the love of DOG figure out how to use the revolution slider. I am in tears right now.

Veena

Can you pls share a temp login to your site as a private msg, ll help you out.

Rev Slider : We have already bundled rev slider plugin with theme which have extended licence .
    You can find the rev slider plugin file(revslider.zip) in frameworks/plugins folder .Pls import the same and activate the plugin . After activating plugin you should see “Slider Revolution” menu in wp-admin menu .And then you ll be able to import /add your slides.

This reply has been marked as private.

For the rev slider do I need to buy the premium? its asking for a key.

Veena

No.
    Just ignore that notification .. The activation message is for those users who want private support and updates for the plugin itself(those who have purchased separate licence).
    We have already bundled rev slider plugin with theme which have extended licence .

Veena

I am unable to access your site’s login page.

Veena
    Veena

Updated your theme to latest version and imported the sample data . Pls check.

If you download latest version theme from your themeforest account you can find the latest version rev slider in the frameworks/plugins folder
    Or
    Pls send an email via our profile page – http://themeforest.net/user/livemesh#contact and we will send you the latest version .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.