features section styling

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    romko23

I want to change style of the “featured-app” segment, the one with green background. I add three column shortcode and the text in it comes out dark grey while the text outside shortcode tag is white. Where do I need to change style for that to make it white ?

Thanks!

Raghavendra

Pls reply as a private message here with the site URL and I can take a look.

romko23

We decided to go with grey background so it is not relevant anymore. However I have another question. I want to create a separate Contact Us page without any title. I could not find a way to disable title with red background so I used Custom Header field but its height is fixed and content is positioned wrong. You can see what I get in attachment. Please help.

romko23

The code I used in Custom Header:

[segment][eight_col]text goes here…[/eight_col][/segment]

rochester

Hi!

Please add it as a regular page and send us the site URL so we can help you disabling that

-roch

romko23
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Pls use the code in Custom HTML (remove segment shortcode and use the options to set the background etc.). You can change the padding below to control height –

<div style=”padding: 20px 0″>Don’t hesitate to shoot us an email with questions or problems you might have with the app. We will get back to you with help quickly. And if you want to share feedback, we’d love to hear it.</div>

romko23

Thanks. I made the changes as you suggested but id helped just a little. There is still blank space above the contact form.

Nexus

Please put the following code into the “Custom CSS” of the theme options. Change the value to your liking.

.page-id-4405 .segment {padding-top: 10px;}
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.