Featured Work section

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    danielheff

How can I choose which portfolio pieces show up on the featured work section of my home page?

My site: clovestpress.com

Raghavendra

At present, there is no direct way to do this. But if you are reorder the portfolio using https://wordpress.org/plugins/post-types-order/ plugin, and put the items you want to show up on the top, you can use the post_count attribute of [show_portfolio] shortcode to display only the items you need –

[show_portfolio number_of_columns=4 post_count=12 image_size='medium' filterable=true no_margin=true]

Basically the post_count will limit the number of items seen and hence filter out the lower priority items as set using the plugin mentioned above.

danielheff

Maybe this is a similar issue, but the first portfolio item seems to be hidden behind the “Our Work” link. So when I have the post-count @ 6, it shows portfolio pieces 2-6.

Raghavendra

You can choose a placeholder portfolio item as the first one. Or you can get rid of the Our Work portion and display all portfolio items by omitting portfolio_link attribute for the shortcode.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Wired Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.