featured-sources a little bit darker

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support featured-sources a little bit darker

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    iceheart01

How is possible to make a little bit darker the feaured-sources? the same it is in the demonstration on themeforest. Thanks

livemesh
    Keymaster

Here is how you would go about it – if you haven’t figured it out already. You can insert the following CSS into Custom CSS tab in the Theme Options panel or the /custom/custom.css file

#featured-sources {
    border: solid 1px #CACACA;
    background-color: #E5E5E5; /* Current color in demo site. Set it to something like #c5c5c5 or #d5d5d5 or #eaeaea if you need darker background */
    }

iceheart01

Ok..
    I’ve done it but now the problem is that I don’t have the same background color for the other sections. How can I have the same background of the heading for the other sections? Please have a look at: http://www.ebookvalidator.com

Thanks

livemesh
    Keymaster

I was not sure if you are referring to the whole page itself (with many sections). If you are planning to change it, pls insert the following CSS into Custom CSS tab in the Theme Options panel or the /custom/custom.css file –

#container, #header {
    background: #e5e5e5;
    }

There is an option in the theme options to do this as well under backgrounds tab.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.