featured image

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Stefacchio
    Participant

Hello, I’ve a problem with featured image on event page (using plugin all in one event calendar).

Why in this page featured image is cropped? Can I have full size image?

see this link:http://www.automotostorichetreviglio.it/evento/cavalli-in-fattoria/?instance_id=137

Let me know
    regards

Veena

Can you try the option “Retain Image Height” under Blog tab in theme options?

Stefacchio
    Participant

Yes it’s enabled, but it loads thumbnail image 550x400px or 820x400px

Retain image: yes (image1.png)
    Retain image: no (image2.png)

Regards

Veena

Can you share a temp login to your site as a private msg, will take a look .

Stefacchio
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Stefacchio
    Participant

news?

Veena

Can you pls provide admin rights ?

Raghavendra

We will get this fixed in upcoming update. Until then, can you pls modify line number 869 of framework/functions/utility-functions.php file to

$args['image_size'] = 'full'; // retain original image - don't bother cropping

Or you can copy this function mo_get_thumbnail_args_for_singular() with the above change to your child theme as well if you do not want to modify the original file.

This change will be part of next update and hence no need to worry about things being overwritten.

Any particular reason you are using All in One Events Calendar and not the “The Events Calendar” plugin? Featured image seems to work fine with the later plugin.

Stefacchio
    Participant

Ok, it’s works.
    I use AIO event calendar because it’s more beautiful (theme and style) than Event calendar, but sincerely I never tried this very well.. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘featured image’ is closed to new replies.